March 1st, 2012
TE Release Day!
- All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
- More projects from the Baker’s Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
- Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page for Release Weekend Specials and Bundle Deals!
- Did you win one of the Mystery Baker’s Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor’s Blog.
I hope you’ve been following the peeks this week as they have really been fantastic. I’m dying to ink up those two new adorable abodes by Doug! I love them! The whole team has more to share today and I’m jumping in with a set of cards made with some of the new Word A la Cartes. You can purchase these images separately – so pick and choose the ones you want. Of course I think you might need them all. LOL!
Each card in this set is 4.25″ square and uses papers from the MME 6×6 Miss Caroline Dilly Dally pad along with Sahara Sand and Basic Black cardstock. I colored the images with Copics and then used various products to embellish: Ranger Crackle Accents on the letters, Glossy Accents and Stickles on the flowers.
I used the new Majestic Border Die on all of the cards. Above, I added red Liquid Pearls. For the Grace card, below, I used the negative space left from the die. I think it makes a really cool 2nd border option.
On the Faith card I also used the Jumbo Hearts Border die. I filled in the hearts with Glossy Accents and used Platinum Liquid Pearls on the tiny circle openings.
Before you head off to shop, you might want to check out what the Baker’s Dozen has cooked up. It’s sure to be yummy!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley (DT Coordinator)
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Nancy McKinney (Illustrator)
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Stephanie Kraft (Guest Designer)
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
Thanks so much for stopping by! I’d love to hear what your favorite new stamp set or die is from this release! Let me know in a comment. Besides all the new stamp sets and dies, Taylor has gotten in lots of new products from CHA. Be sure to scroll through everything in the Fresh Out of The Oven Department. Happy shopping!